Make WordPress Load Fast in a Few Clicks .Recognized as the most powerful caching plugin by WordPress experts
Caching creates an ultra-fast load time, essential for improving Search Engine Optimization and increasing conversions. When you turn on WP Rocket, page caching is immediately activated.
Because our crawler simulates a visit to preload the cache, the indexing of your website by search engines is instantly improved.
Static Files Compression
Images on Request
Images are loaded only as your visitor scrolls down the page, improving the load time of the page. YouTube, Facebook, Yahoo and other major websites are using this technique. Now yours can too.
WP Rocket’s code is developed according to WordPress best practices. It is clean, commented and has loads of hooks so developers can easily make advanced customizations.
v3.10.7 January 27, 2022
- Enhancement: Increase SVG expiration to 4 months in htaccess configuration (#4603)
- Enhancement: Add additional exclusions from defer JS (#4539, #4553, #4593)
- Enhancement: Add additional exclusions from minify JS (#4593, #4616, #4654)
- Enhancement: Add additional exclusions from delay JS execution (#4611, #4654)
- Enhancement: Update the WP tested version value from our API (#3570)
- Enhancement: Update the renewal banners displayed on the settings page (#4627)
- Bugfix: Prevent applying defer JS exclusions to combine JS when defer JS is disabled (#4089)
- Bugfix: Add the missing image dimension when only one of the dimension is defined (#3523)
- Regression fix: Prevent removing IE conditional comments when async CSS is enabled (#4639)
- 3rd party compatibility: Disable Google fonts optimization and minify JS on AMP pages (#4563)
- 3rd party compatibility: Exclude WhatsApp user agent from cache (#4507)